For those of you who don’t follow me on social media, I thought I would post a compilation of all of my “Legit Rants” from 2017. I tackle all the hard topics:
- People who don’t use credit cards
- “Ambulance” being spelled backwards on Ambulances.
- Young women getting botox
- Raisins in cookies
- Unsupervised kids at the movie theater
- No Christmas hymns in church the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
- The Elf on the Shelf
I plan to up the ante in 2018 with two rants a month. Brace yourselves, people.